- 4+ years as a Coach, Speaker and Leadership Developer
- 27 years as a Management Consultant
- Experience in the following industries: Energy (Oil & Gas, Chemicals and Utilities), Professional Services, Manufacturing, Distribution, Financial Services, Public Services and Healthcare
- Certified Coach, The Hudson Institute of Coaching
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC), International Coaching Federation
- Bachelor of Science degree, McNeese State University, Major: Computer Science and Psychology
I am a seasoned professional services executive with over 30 years of experience and a proven track record of coaching and consulting to clients in the oil and gas, electricity, chemical, professional services, manufacturing, financial services, healthcare and consumer markets industries.
My primary focus has been on business transformation, improving business operations, and implementing systems to support business functions.
I enjoy contributing my knowledge, experience and skills to help leaders of organizations to be successful. I look forward to an opportunity to put those skills to work for your organization.
You are welcome to download these available documents: